sunnuntai 24. maaliskuuta 2013

Icy Road

I’m at Jannas place, and since it’s very beautiful around here, we thought that it would be nice to take a little round with camera. Soon the snow will be gone, so now it’s time for last wintery photos, right?

 

AAJANNA VALMIS 004

Icy Road 001

Icy Road 002

Here roads are super icy at this time of the year, so walking with heels might have it’s own problems. Luckily Janna has done that many times before, so for her it was nothing.

I thought, that the road was very beautiful while sun was touching it, but it was getting dark already, so I couldn’t capture it at it’s best. I still think, that the backround of the photos is super pretty, even tho it was so much prettier watching with your own eyes.

AAJANNA VALMIS 010

Watch the heels. Aren’t they just perfectly in the upper photo?

AAJANNA VALMIS pienempi 001

AAJANNA VALMIS 001

I loooove Jannas face. It’s not ordinary, and I think her chin is so beautiful. With her it’s super easy to shoot, ‘cause I can say anything and she is up to it already.

You can find Janna from over here!

You can find my personal blog from here!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti